In this career you make a huge difference to the quality of people’s lives.
There is never a dull moment! Every day is different making this an interesting and rewarding industry to work in.
You can change people’s lives by allowing them to stay in their own homes rather than a residential or nursing home.
Training and Support
- You receive a qualification before you start, with full career progression and further qualifications and certificates as you care.
- Full paid initial induction training is provided to meet all standards in the Care Certificate and comply with the Care Act. Ongoing training modules, such as 'Advanced Medication'.
- Free online training
- Fully funded Diplomas and Apprenticeships.
- Alongside your training, you receive constant supervision and support.
- This us a growing job sector, which means agencies will compete for your talents and skills. Therefore there is also less likelihood of redundancies – better job stability and security.
- You have the opportunity for personal growth, building a career with qualifications.
- Competitive earning potential. The higher your skill level, the greater the pay.
- Guaranteed hours and other employee benefits.
- App for logging calls, no need to complete tedious forms.
- Free uniform and protective clothing, including gloves and aprons, etc.
- Pension Plan.
- Mileage payments for business travel.
- Your personal online portal with Employee Handbook, to book holidays, obtain forms, review terms etc.