Would you like a one-off visit from us offering:
- Someone to be at your home to meet and greet you?
- Shopping for essentials e.g. milk, bread to be done for you?
- Someone to prepare a meal for you?
- Someone to make your bed?
- Someone to put your washing into the machine and
- Help you unpack your things?
It may not be hospital that you’re coming home from, we may be transferring you from another facility. Caring Crew do all sorts of transition-of-care packages, alongside making sure that you are happy and comfortable when you get home.
And when you’re home and happy, we can look at any other care that you need both interim and a little more permanent if required. It may be straight forward care or it may well be complex care, we can handle both.
We can start the process before you come home by visiting you, family any health specialists, to ensure that we understand fully your needs, possibly the type of equipment you will need at home (we can speak to occupational therapists, etc. to ensure that it is delivered), maybe any special dietary requirements, understanding your medication and what level of assistance you require and we will survey and assess your home to ensure that we can safely operate any equipment and that the home is risk free.